RISK MANAGEMENT - Health, Vision, Drug, Dental & Travel Coverage Benefits
|Group Employee Benefits|
|Individual Health Benefits|
|Individual Travel Insurance|
TRAVEL INSURANCE…DON’T PACK WITHOUT IT!
Whether you are planning a trip or expecting visitors to Canada, it’s wise for you to obtain
emergency travel coverage.
Whether you are going to the U.S.A. for a day or two, heading to the Caribbean or travelling
Insurance benefits available to you:
- Emergency Medical Insurance: covers you for expenses as a result of emergency medical attention
required during your trip.
- Trip Cancellation & Interruption Insurance: covers you if you are unable to travel or your trip
is interrupted due to a covered event.
- Baggage Loss, Damage & Delay: covers you for loss or damage to your baggage and covers for
- Flight Accident: covers you for death.
- 24 hours Assistance Centre 365 days of the year!
- Travel Accident: covers you for death.
Several options Available to best suit your needs:
- Single-Trip Plan: Provides coverage for one trip for the number of days you have purchased.
- Multi-Trip Plan: Provides coverage for an unlimited number of trips during your policy year for
the number of days you have purchased. Include 365 days of travel within Canada for no additional premium
- All-Inclusive Plan: Provides several benefits all in one plan. It covers Emergency Medical, Trip
Cancellation & Interruption, Baggage Loss, Delay & Damage, Flight Accident and Travel Accident.
- Travel Canada Plan: Provides Emergency Medical Insurance if all your travel is within Canada.
- Trip Cancellation/Interruption Plan: May be purchased as part of an All-Inclusive Plan or
Visitors to Canada – Who can apply?
- Visitors to Canada;
- Canadians who are not eligible for benefits under a government insurance plan;
- Persons who are in Canada on a work or student visa;
- New immigrants who are awaiting government health insurance plan coverage;
- Those who meet the eligibility requirements.
Several options to choose from:
- Single-Trip Plan: Provides Emergency Medical coverage for one trip for the number of days you have
- Multi-Trip Plan: Provides for Emergency Medical coverage for an unlimited number of 30-day trips to
Canada during a one year period.
- Trip Interruption Coverage: An optional benefit, which covers the pre-paid non-refundable and
non-transferable portion of your trip should it be interrupted due to a covered event and you are required
to return to your home country.
- Travel Accident Coverage: An optional benefit, which covers for an accidental bodily injury or death